FREE Pull-Ups® Potty Training Kit
HURRY! Right now you can head over and claim a FREE Pull-Ups® Potty Training Kit! Included in your Pull-Ups® Potty Training Kit:
- Pull-Ups Pants
- Cooper’s Big Kid Books
- Cottonelle Wipes
- Potty Training Reward Chart
and Sticker Sheet
- Disney Character
Cell Phone Cut-Out
Please allow 6 to 12 weeks for delivery. Limit one FREE Pull-Ups® Potty Training Kit sample per household while supplies last. Must be 18 or older. Is your child ready to be potty trained? It’s a question parents often start to ask themselves as their child approaches their 2nd birthday or 3rd birthday. Potty training shouldn’t be rushed, but you also want to make sure that you are prepared to encourage your child to start the training process as soon as they start to show an interest.
If you’re seeing several of these signs, congratulations! You’re observing behaviors that indicate you and your little one are ready to move forward with your potty training journey. To make sure you’re prepared to get started, put together a potty training kit so you can set them up for a success and help make this process as smooth as possible.
Things to consider in your at-home kit:
- A small potty or child potty seat, which your child can pick one out online or in a local store.
- A step stool to make it easy for your child to reach the sink to wash their hands, and to rest their feet on if they go on the big toilet.
- Pull-Ups® Training Pants, which are great for giving children the independence to easily go to the potty on their own.
- Underpants in your child’s favorite colors or with their favorite characters on them.
- Fun foamy soap to make hand-washing part of the potty training routine.
- Elastic waist bottoms since snaps and buttons are difficult for kids to undo. Keep it simple so kids can feel confident and quickly access the potty.
- A reward chart with stickers and other small prizes can go a long way in keeping your child on track and excited.
Things to consider in your travel potty training kit:
- Your trusty diaper bag, which will now be your trusty potty training bag.
- A change of clothes for your child just in case of accidents.
- A portable potty seat that can fit over a regular toilet seat in public restrooms.
- Stickers or other small treats that you are using as rewards. You could also use an added bonus as your child’s potty training on-the-go incentive.
- Pull-Ups® Training Pants. Even if your child has been using underpants, it;s okay to resume using Pull-Ups® if you’re on a trip. Using Pull-Ups® can give you and your little one peace of mind if there’s an accident.
Being prepared for the potty training process – whether at home or while traveling – will help you and your child feel calmer and more confident. With the right tools and materials, plus a game plan, you will be setting up your child for potty training success.
Scroll all the way to the bottom. There will be a little blue box in the bottom left corner that says “Claim This Free Sample”. Click that and it will take you to the sample page.
Did you know that there are thousands of companies out there offering free stuff and free samples to their clients? That is why this site is created for this purpose. We search through the net and look for freebies everywhere. You can call this site as a freebie search engine where we locate all the freebies and put together in different categories.
We do all the dirty works and search through the net for freebies. You come to this site and claim it here. You will be redirected to the company’s Web site. You need to fill the field with your information (the name, address, zip code, country). Delivery can take anywhere from 3 weeks to 2 months. Freebies usually take up to 28 days. Important to act fast as soon as an offer is posted on yummyfreebies.com Be patient! Sometimes a company can receive thousands of requests per week. Yummy Freebies is not directly affiliated with the manufacturer(s), brand(s), company(s) or retailer(s) of the products listed on this web site, and in no way claim to represent or own their trademarks, logos, marketing materials, or products.
For more information, you can check the Facebook page. We at Yummy Freebies love hearing from you so please comment, discuss, post photos and/or share your feedback and opinions! But please remember that we reserve the right to review and delete any content posted that we determine as inappropriate, offensive, in violation of our Policy Terms. Once done, do not hesitate to let us know as soon as you receive your free samples!
Missed this free sample?
- Join our Facebook groups so you never miss out again :
- Follow our Facebook page :
Click the button to claim this FREE Pull-Ups® Potty Training Kit.